What Are Your Favorite Disney Movies?

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea 1955 Staring Kirk Douglas , James Mason and Peter Lorrie . Even today this still holds up well. Its a first rate cinema classic. :cool:

I struggle to pick a favourite between the following
101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp ( I love dogs) Jungle Book ( who cannot adore Baloo) Aladdin ( Robin Williams as the amazing genie) and there is Mary Poppins.

I’ve never been a big Disney fan. Wall-E was exceptional.

As a child of the seventies, I’d have to go with Pete’s Dragon.

Homeward Bound, The Lion King, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Incredibles, Enchanted, the Narnia films which contain Ben Barnes...

Which are your favorite and why ?

Fantasia and Pinocchio are Disney's most original .
Disney's Alice in Wonderland is a bit unexpected , it has more Lewis Carroll than critics' response warranted. Not sure being a musical helped. At least as adaptation is was less Disney-fied than most all other feature length animations by Disney in years to come.

The Black Hole and Tron. Both films were outside the normal Disney formula and if the general viewing public had been smart enough to recognise how good they really were, the Disney might have done a better job with Star Wars.

The Island At The Top of the World a terrific adventure film based on the novel The Lost Ones by Ian Cameron.

Isn't every film Disney these days? ;)

As a child, I loved The Love Bug, The Sword in the Stone and Toy Story. Toy Story is my favourite Disney film as an adult, so that gets my vote (though I do see it as Pixar).

John Carter of Mars

Wasn't as bad as the press it got. I think it's a very difficult book to bring to screen. The huge budget and some delays had a bad press avalanche rolling before it came out. I believe the movie would have been better off with a smaller budget.

Isn't every film Disney these days? ;)

As a child, I loved The Love Bug, The Sword in the Stone and Toy Story. Toy Story is my favourite Disney film as an adult, so that gets my vote (though I do see it as Pixar).

They now own Fox studios :)

I saw the original Love Bug in the Drive in Theater . It was a funny film Ive never bothered with any of the sequels or the remake with Lindsey Lohan.

Fantasia and Pinocchio are Disney's most original .
Disney's Alice in Wonderland is a bit unexpected , it has more Lewis Carroll than critics' response warranted. Not sure being a musical helped. At least as adaptation is was less Disney-fied than most all other feature length animations by Disney in years to come.

Ive seen Snow White and Pinocchio , both spectacular . Ive seen part of Fantasia over the years and based the segments ive seen It too rates very high om my list of Disney films.:cool:

Homeward Bound, The Lion King, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Incredibles, Enchanted, the Narnia films which contain Ben Barnes...

All great films. :)

Escape to Witch Mountain
No Deposit No Return
Unidentified Flying Oddball