Star Trek Discovery: Season 2 trailer...

Looks very promising. Why do they gives us promos right now, since they plan to offer the 2nd season early 2019 ? Buggers !

Sorry, I don't understand your comment.

the new season is only a few months away perhaps they're doing this for build up purposes . Movie stiffs sometimes show preview of films almost a. year in advance for the same reason.

I can understand for a movie, but for a series, they are really early. Not that I really mind having some spoliers in advance.

I can understand for a movie, but for a series, they are really early. Not that I really mind having some spoliers in advance.

Consider how much money they've got invested in this series and CBS pay service . They want it to keep doing well, so what they doing is crying anticipation for season .

A second season? No thanks. I'll wait for something with a little more substance. Discovery is like the Bantam Star Trek books. Fine when there's nothing else, but once the Pocket Book novels come along you'll turn your nose up at them in a heartbeat.

Impressive trailer. It looks like they ramped things up in season 2 :)

A bearded Spock! Klingons with hair! I think it looks kinda cool. I'm always the optimist. I'm ready for Pike at the helm. I think he would have been the better choice anyway.

Hhhhmmm, I'm not sure that the Discovery is in the prime universe. It might be somewhere else, therefore confirming the multiverse theory.

Supposed to have had considerable rework, I can not tell.
I was sore put off by the first season....

I am anticipating the 4 season of The Expanse more.

Back