• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

Good Omens

Mr Orange

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb...
finished this the other night and whilst I wasn't disappointed, I certainly wasn't overjoyed. actually to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I thought it focused too much on Crowley and Aziraphale and didn't tell the rest of the story adequately. I can understand the Tennant and Sheen were probably the drawcards and their story is a good one, but then so is Adam's, Anathema's, Newton's and the Horsepeople's. all of these stories felt superficial only. in my opinion another 3 or 4 episodes would have given space to get through all the storylines adequately.

AlexH

I'm looking forward to seeing this when it's on the BBC.

Anyway, David Tennant interviewing Michael Sheen is interesting, including Sheen standing up for SFF (praising the likes of Le Guin and Dick) when interviewers thought Sheen would think acting in Twilight was below him. This led to Neil Gaiman contacting Sheen around 10 years ago, eventually taking Sheen to a restaurant the Feds busted while they were eating there (they found out why months later - and I can't believe the Feds said "finish what you're eating" to customers), and more recently Gaiman offering Sheen the role in Good Omens (originally the character Tennant plays):