• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

DC Titans...

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
Big fan of Teen Titans anyway but I loved this. Very dark. Only critisism is that I needed more Beast Boy. Also, BB turning into something other than a tiger would be good but I guess that'll come. I thought the ending was a tad anti-climatic, but the after credits Superboy thing was interesting.

Reactions: ctg

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Supporter
I thought the ending was a tad anti-climatic, but the after credits Superboy thing was interesting.
There is going to be more of it. I salute Netflix for being bold with this. It's better than Marvel stuff and far better than many DC movies.

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Supporter
Fans of DC Universe’s gritty TV series Titans are in for a treat: Game Of Thrones‘ Iain Glen is set to play an older version of Bruce Wayne in a recurring role when the show returns for Season 2 this autumn.

The official character description for Bruce Wayne is as follows (via Deadline): “After decades of fighting crime as Batman, billionaire Bruce Wayne is just as driven to protect Gotham from evil as he was in his prime. Needing to reconcile his relationship with Dick Grayson, the duo hope to forge a new dynamic as Bruce tries to help his former sidekick and the Titans achieve success.”
DC Universe’s Titans casts Iain Glen as Bruce Wayne

L.L.Lotte

The Anime King
Enjoyed this one. They went netflix style and made it dark and violent... Very violent.

Currently watching through the spinoff, Doom Patrol, and while it has a completely different style to it, its also very enjoyable.

Reactions: ctg