Killjoys 4.01 The Warrior Princess Bride

Alexa

traveller space dreamer
I watched on the TV the first promos this evening, but I cannot find them on the net yet. I've found instead a sneak peak promotional photos. The synopsis is in the end. If I remember correctly Dutch and Johnny met right after her husband was killed by Khylen and Johnny tried to steal her ship. The title suggests we are going to find out more about that first encounter.

I almost missed the first episode ! Lucky me we had it played again during the night and registered.

I absolutely adored it. Geez, I missed our most famous headhunters from the Quad.:(

It was really interesting to find out how Dutch and Johnny were recruited as Killjoys and ened up with Dutch as nickname. I was also a little sad as I remembered how Joe left the series later. Very funny when Johnny stole from Fancy.
We didn't see the Lady yet, but she is really dangerous.

Anyone else watched this episode yet ?

I did. I enjoyed the detailed flashback of their early days.
I especially liked the "getting to know you" aspect for John and Dutch -- and for John and Lucy. I'm wondering how John can enter The Lady's realm to save Dutch.

LOL. :lol:

I wonder how much knowing their past will play into twelve episodes they have for this season. Like you guys said, it was nice to see the past, but knowing it isn't really necessary especially as the Old Town, RAC and everything else was pretty destroyed in the last battle. I wonder will they even be visited as the opening hinted life outside the Quad.

In fact thinking on interstellar scale, what are the quad neighbours going to say or react to Quad being almost annihilated by an alien species?

LOL. :lol:

I wonder how much knowing their past will play into twelve episodes they have for this season. Like you guys said, it was nice to see the past, but knowing it isn't really necessary especially as the Old Town, RAC and everything else was pretty destroyed in the last battle. I wonder will they even be visited as the opening hinted life outside the Quad.

In fact thinking on interstellar scale, what are the quad neighbours going to say or react to Quad being almost annihilated by an alien species?

As I understand, Kylen uses Dutch's memory as a barrier to what the Lady could find out from her. Plus, they give us the background story we didn't have so far, so I'm really enjoying it.

I did. I enjoyed the detailed flashback of their early days.
I especially liked the "getting to know you" aspect for John and Dutch -- and for John and Lucy. I'm wondering how John can enter The Lady's realm to save Dutch.

Lucy is funny, as always. Sometimes I forget its only a ship.

They spoiled the news regarding Johnny. I don't know how, but he gets some of the grean plasma and becomes a hullen ?:eek:

I'm not sure if the series is available in Europe yet, so it's better to protect our Chrons. ;)
It isn't but our convention here is that if you read a dedicated thread then that is your own problem.

I liked the flashback and they did a really good job of making everyone look younger (especially Pree and Turin.)