DISCUSSION -- JULY 2018 300-word Writing Challenge (#30)

dannymcg

Not so well known member
I've gotta vote!
Ive gotta vote!

Thank you Mr Penycate, it's nice to know you can pick a quality story when you see it. :)

Seriously, thank you.

I've also got a couple of mentions, that always feels good. (And here was me not even going to enter this month :eek: )

Rafellin

Independent Author & Publisher
Interesting month, but easier than expected.

Top o' the stack: Astrozon - nice slice-of-life you have there.

Second: scarpelius - not keen on the title, but love the story.

Third: dannymcg - because I believe that certain male attitudes will only yield to Pavlovian conditioning.

Finally, a special mention for Vaz. That story is stunning, but - for me - it needed another editing pass.

Abernovo

Supporter
Such a lot of good to choose from.
Starbeast always brings a smile to my face with his stories. Cory Swanson produced something that was definitely in the running; mosaix made me laugh; LittleStar made me shiver; and Peter V put a nice twist on old myth.

In the end, my votes went to Rafellin, Phyrebrat, and The Judge, who (for me) produced masterclass writing in 300 words.

Voting early--for me--this month, as I'm off to do silly stuff again. Oh, and work is hectic.

RJM Corbet

Deus Pascus Corvus
A good month from all, with plenty of difficult choices to make, so thanks for that everyone

In the end I have on my shortlist:-
Hoopy
Victoria
SPoots

With my votes going to the excellent images put in my head, and very nice words used to do it:-
Vaz
RJM Corbet
TJ
Thank you for the vote! You'll see from post below that your handle came up wrong, when I tried to thank you earlier :)

Starbeast

Benevolent Galaxy Being
Many thanks for the mention, Starbeast.
You're very welcome. Stay awesome, Vaz.

Such a lot of good to choose from.
Starbeast always brings a smile to my face with his stories.
Thank you for the wonderful comment, Abernovo. I wanted to do a comedy because my 75 story was a very sad tale for me to write (inspired by real-life atrocities).