The Signatures help thread

canva 5x8 vol 3.png
canva 5x8 vol 2.png
OK I have added here the other two covers but the resizing site I found would not make them any smaller than this- yes do you have a way to make the bigger two smaller so they match the first one? The site I used could not seem to make them any smaller.

Last edited:
I am using resizepixel.com but although I set it to height 100 px it only resizes it to height 200

Thanks Brian, don't want to put you to more trouble though, which site did you use to resize it, I couldn't find one that resizes to a specific height in pixels. Also, where you say "To then add a link, simply highlight the image that should now have uploaded, and use the link symbol in the rich text editor - ie, the formatting symbols above the text in the text reply area - and insert the link of your choice" by "highlight" do you mean right-click on it to "open image in new tab"?

That's exactly right. :)

And here are the other two covers, re-sized to 100px:

2.jpg
3.jpg

You need to be a Supporter (see my signature) to have a signature - but we don't allow GIFs, animations, or other moving features in it though - just plain text or a 65px x 100px image.

SFFCcoverphoto.jpg
Using this signature for a link to the 'Turd Prophecy' book, the actual cover is a turd my wife sketched but it's bad taste so got this from an open mic night -I'm ranting SF at the time so hopefully it still counts.