DAW open to Subs

They mention the manuscript and a query letter, but no mention of a synopsis. I'm fine with not sending one, hate the bloomin' things, but wondering if that's what everyone here has done?

Many thanks and will post any results. Didn't send it until today as went through entire manuscript again for tweaks (made half a dozen) and tweaked the query letter dozens of times over a two-day period. No rush to get it wrong but soooo important to get it as right as can. Happy with what sent and DAW were kind enough to acknowledge receipt. Busy with book four while waiting so no time lost in the wait :D

They mention the manuscript and a query letter, but no mention of a synopsis. I'm fine with not sending one, hate the bloomin' things, but wondering if that's what everyone here has done?
They don't ask for a synopsis of the whole book as they are asking you to send the whole book. Personally was glad. Not needing to send a synopsis removes one level of opportunity for being rejected - think of myself as a novelist, not a novel synopsis writer.

Got a reply from DAW. Sadly another 'not for us' letter to add to the wallpaper but at least they replied in less than a month so didn't keep me dangling for long.
Ironically, my book website, www.ad2045.com, was down at the time - not even an 'under construction' filler page as was undergoing a hosting change. Am currently building a new version via the Wordpress off-line editor.
Everything is a learning experience. Onwards and upwards.... :D

Got a reply from DAW. Sadly another 'not for us' letter to add to the wallpaper but at least they replied in less than a month so didn't keep me dangling for long.
Ironically, my book website, www.ad2045.com, was down at the time - not even an 'under construction' filler page as was undergoing a hosting change. Am currently building a new version via the Wordpress off-line editor.
Everything is a learning experience. Onwards and upwards.... :D
Keep at it, mate. Just cuz one place turns you down it don't mean they all will.

I just got a rejection from them a fortnight after submitting, so they don't appear to have much of a backlog.