A Child of Great Promise release

sknox

Member and remember
Supporter
My new novel, A Child of Great Promise, will be released on Friday, June 1. It's the story of a girl who can fly.

Half-elf, half-human, when Talysse learns that she is neither, she embarks on a quest to discover the truth about her past so she can create her own future. With wizards, monsters, elf chevaliers, troubadors, and French cowboys, A Child of Great Promise is a fun and exciting Altearth adventure tale.

I certainly shall. I'm pretty excited to get this one out to all forty of my readers. ;-) Then it's on to the next novel, Into the Second World. I bravely go where I vowed never to tread: the nineteenth century!

My new novel, A Child of Great Promise, available here on Amazon.com and here on Amazon.co.uk. It's the story of a girl who can fly.

Half-elf, half-human, when Talysse learns that she is neither, she embarks on a quest to discover the truth about her past so she can create her own future. With wizards, monsters, elf chevaliers, troubadors, and French cowboys, A Child of Great Promise is a fun and exciting Altearth adventure tale.

1527868436144.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Augh. It just disappeared from Amazon. Augh!

Congrats, and good luck with it. Did you realise you haven't got the "look inside" enabled?

Actually, I did not have it for any of my books. I only just noticed that (see what a good business manager I'd make) and filled out the form at Amazon to request it. *blush*

But I'm delighted people notice!

Back