4.07: Fear The Walking Dead - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now

ctg

weaver of the unseen
KlPCXSb.jpg

Morgan, Naomi and almost dead John (Photo by Richard Foreman Jr/AMC)

Madison's decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences; John Dorie's life hangs in the balance.

BANG, BANG, KABOOM and another Vulture bites dust. I have to say that we are lucky that none of them really knows how to fight, because the whole shootout, even though better done than in the infamous All-Out-War. Even Alicia with her grenade launcher could have solved things sooner then lobbing 40mm grenade in the van that held Naomi's medical kit.

But all that fighting only proved that Madison might have already turned coat and joined the leagues of the dead and her offspring has lost her Marbles. For the survival of Fear's crew I'm afraid that Alicia has to be put on the kill-list. Thing that I don't understand is how the Stadium fell, when Strand, Luciana and Alicia to slaughter the Vultures in the racetrack?

They didn't even needed Morgan to go bonkers and start slaughtering everyone in sight. It's interesting that he didn't even suffer from PTSD's when the rounds started buzzing around. It is even more interesting when you add the fact that behind that calm, composed exterior is one TWD's psycho's and in very similar role to late Travis. Should we start assuming that when he breaks things are going to go down in spectacular fashion and the carnage is going to be overwhelming?

It's shame that Madison is most likely dead, because I think she would have loved having John and Morgan in the Stadium. The numbers Strand and his companion put the zombie count to over 3000 heads. That number could easily fit inside the walls or even go around it and it still wouldn't create enough of force to put down the walls. You would need a vehicle entry similar to what breached Sanctuary at the end of the All-Out-War. The biggest thing that they did in the stadium was the visible shields, but for some reason nobody thought about parking vehicles against the walls or using good old shovels to backup dirt against the barriers to make it firmer, and able to stand the vehicle intrusions. If you look at last scene those walls did stood pretty well, even if that VBIED blew at front of its gates.

Mel really cared for Charlie, it sort of redeems him. Although he is dead now bit of a moot point.
Alicia always my favourite character, is too far down the revenge route, I can't see a way back for her.
Strand I'll redeem along with Morgan, Al and John (if he survives)
Naomi, Charlie and Luciana I'm on the fence.
I hope the mid season finale clears up what has happened to Madison.

This was great, the vultures short lived (thank god), turns out Strand, Luciana and Alicia fight is with Burt Chance, Morgan, Al and Naomi. If Morgan goes all Morgan it would be the end for Strand, Luciana and Alicia. This season has been great so much going on at a fast pace. Have to be on your toes to keep up!

The burnt zombie was a great effect. But I was still feeling a bit confused with some of the storyline regarding Alicia's anger at Naomi.