SSXI

TheDustyZebra

Aspiring notaphilist
Staff member
Supporter
Last chance to get requests in for this one -- I'll send out assignments either tomorrow night (Monday) or Tuesday daytime when I'm off work, depending on how exhausted I am after work tomorrow.

Anyone else want in? The water's fine!

TheDustyZebra

Aspiring notaphilist
Staff member
Supporter
Ok, folks -- assignments are out.

Let's plan on liberating the stories by Bastille Day (le 14 juillet) and we can get the whole thing over by the end of July, which is a bit past what I had in mind but still fairly short as these things go. At least two of us will be NYC-ing that weekend, but there's nothing that says you can't turn stuff in early, said nobody ever in the history of SS.

johnnyjet

Western PA High Tech Country Boy
I just finished my first (crude) draft of my story, so I'll be a bit late getting this one in. (Busy summer! Hoping for leniency since this is the first time I was ever late...I think.)

TheDustyZebra

Aspiring notaphilist
Staff member
Supporter
I'm targeting this weekend to care. :LOL:

Sorry, guys -- been wrapped up in NYC and editing jobs, so I'll try to remember to pay more attention this weekend and see where we're at. I do have some stories in, and some still outstanding -- as you probably know already.

TheDustyZebra

Aspiring notaphilist
Staff member
Supporter
Err... oops?

Yes, where are we on getting stories done? I have received a few, but most are still out there. Can we see about getting them in by this weekend?