Unidentified Funny Objects - call for submissions

Go for it.

I've got one but it's just over 6k in words and I don't think I have the time to do it justice with a good edit.

I may try a shorter piece though.

I would love to enter this, but with two major fundraisers, some grant applications, and several outreaches, plus helping my wife edit papers for her BSN degree and the 300 worder... I am just not going to have time to put something together. Do they do this annually?

Cheers for that. I thought from the title it might be sci-fi only but looks like they take fantasy too, and I've got some Sir Edric shorts (unreleased) that might fit.

I would love to enter this, but with two major fundraisers, some grant applications, and several outreaches, plus helping my wife edit papers for her BSN degree and the 300 worder... I am just not going to have time to put something together. Do they do this annually?

Not sure on the time period between submissions but this looks to be the third or fourth anthology out. So worth keeping an eye on the site.

Randall, cut the last six: "It was all just a dream."

Won't affect the story at all :p

I read over their call for this last year, and I think it's been going on for a while. Good luck. I didn't get far with mine last year.

They should get back to you quickly, (although it may take longer if you get accepted). Alas, Sir Edric was declined.

I'm definitely going to run out of time to submit mine. At least I'll have something ready if anything else crops up.