"Plot Generator"

HalaxyGigh

dubyahdubyahdubyahdotplot-generator.org.uk/create.php?type=9

Anyone tried using this cheat tool before? Did it actually inspire something substantial? Here's what it just gave me (I think this constitutes the magical realism subgenre of fantasy):

9reed , the Nagual

A Fantasy Novel
by mememe

In a hut there lived a curious, tense nagual named 9reed . Not a scary exciting, detailed hut, filled with trees and a dark smell, nor yet an ugly, jungle, true hut with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a nagual-hut, and that means warmth.

One day, after a troubling visit from the cryptid scary , 9reed leaves her hut and sets out in search of three interesting raindrops. A quest undertaken in the company of people, spiders and brooding people.

In the search for the cryptid-guarded raindrops, 9reed surprises even herself with her intelligence and skill as a hunter.

During her travels, 9reed rescues a bow, an heirloom belonging to scary. But when scary refuses to try breathing, their friendship is over.

However, scary is wounded at the Battle of tribal conflict and the two reconcile just before 9reed engages in some serious breathing.

9reed accepts one of the three interesting raindrops and returns home to her hut a very wealthy nagual.

Creation will be deleted at 3:50pm unless you choose to publish it

or (Published creations are available to anybody with the link.)

Voting and comments are only available on published work.
Auto Praise for 9reed , the Nagual
"A search for three interesting raindrops was always going to be compelling. The addition of people, spiders and people just makes it even more awesome."
- The Daily Tale
"OMG! It's like Lord of the Rings with added spiders."
- One of the Kidz
"About as enjoyable as eating my own toes. I wish scary had kept refusing to do any breathing. The whole thing would have been a lot shorter."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love scary. I would have liked to see more of him."
- Hit the Spoof
"I prefer the real Tolkien."
- Zob Gloop

Well here's my attempt. I just let the generator fill in the blanks. The plot seems vaguely familiar...

Sonya Chan, the Gremlin
A Fantasy Novel
by Jayarar Tocklean

In a hut there lived an old-fashioned, carefree gremlin named Sonya Chan. Not a wild evil, magic hut, filled with bananas and an idyllic smell, nor yet a wide, brunette, peculiar hut with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a gremlin-hut, and that means comfort.

One day, after a troubling visit from the gremlin Shane DeVito, Sonya leaves her hut and sets out in search of three sweltering soup. A quest undertaken in the company of people, ghosts and minuscule wizards.

In the search for the gremlin-guarded soup, Sonya Chan surprises even herself with her leadership and skill as a painter.

During her travels, Sonya rescues a knife, an heirloom belonging to Shane. But when Shane refuses to try hopping, their friendship is over.

However, Shane is wounded at the Battle of Waterloo and the two reconcile just before Sonya engages in some serious hopping.

Sonya accepts one of the three sweltering soup and returns home to her hut a very wealthy gremlin.

Creation will be deleted at 7:10pm unless you choose to publish it
Auto Praise for Sonya Chan, the Gremlin
"A search for three sweltering soup was always going to be compelling. The addition of people, ghosts and wizards just makes it even more awesome."
- The Daily Tale
"OMG! It's like Lord of the Rings with added ghosts."
- One of the Kidz
"About as enjoyable as eating my own toes. I wish Shane had kept refusing to do any hopping. The whole thing would have been a lot shorter."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love Shane. I would have liked to see more of him."
- Hit the Spoof
"I prefer the real Tolkien."
- Zob Gloop

-----
Now to try it with some naughty words