8.12: The Walking Dead - The Key

There were some very enjoyable moments, in an episode full on nonsense.
The meeting with Georgie should have ended at the meeting spot. If she was tricking them, then they could have brought then back to Hilltop for discussions. Made no sense. Thank goodness for Michonne and her level headedness!
Negan's plot armor is so thick, I expect him to break the 4th wall at any moment and :sneaky:
It was funny to watch though.
Enid's excellent adventures should already be known to TF @ Hilltop.
Did no one discuss what she and Aaron saw???
But
The scene with Enid and Michonne was good, so idk.
I especially liked her telling Enid to back off. Girl needed a wake up call :nono:
Loved The Saviors storyline, that was probably the best part for me.

And Jadis. Once again, the timing of people in this show is uncanny.
Like how Rick hit Negan's car while driving down a blind alley :roflmao:

So, overall, I appreciated the dialog, even when it covered actions that I felt were questionable.

Did no one discuss what she and Aaron saw???

Not really. What's the point? Oceanside doesn't want to do with anyone or anything. All they need are cats and the camp is ready for the cat ladies. I bet they would do well in the post-apocalyptic world. :love:

Clearly it was done offscreen but the fact that Aaron is trying to persuade Oceanside to join the fight could (and almost certainly will) be relevant soon. I suppose they will turn up episode 16.

More fuel to the helicopter talk. I wasn't the only one who missed it.

Despite being a potentially major moment in the series, The Walking Dead executive producer and director Greg Nicotero admits he almost forgot to include the moment where Rick looked to the sky and saw the helicopter flying overhead. As it turns out, the team never actually had a helicopter on set, which is unusual for a show which tends to keep its effects practical.

“I’ll tell you something funny about the helicopter," Nicotero said to Fandom. "Because the helicopter is added in post, we don’t shoot a real helicopter. I completely forget about the helicopter because when we’re filming we never deal with the helicopter. And then in the script it’s like: ‘And then a helicopter flies by’. I’m like: ‘Who’s in the helicopter?’. So, I’ll be really honest. I haven’t put any thought into the helicopter scenario."
'The Walking Dead's Greg Nicotero Reveals A Funny Secret About The Helicopter

The director hadn't thought who is in the helicopter?? Well having clearly mentioned a helipad in another episode as well hopefully some of the writers have.