Strange button behaviour on some pages?

Sir Vivor

Is it just my setup, or do other users of the forum experience the same?

When I try to click the New Post button (e.g. in the main writing forum), then the top button doesn't react at all (no click, no hover behaviour), while the bottom New Post button works OK.

Also, does the "bread crumbs" navigational aid right beneath the site's menus not act as active navigation aids. For example, "Home > Forums > Science fiction and fantasy > SFF Lounge" .. if I click on Forums, then nothing happens. I would have expected such a click to take me to the higher level.

I don't have a mouse.. instead I used a graphics tablet. With a very small minority of programs, the tablet's pen fails to be interpreted as a plain mouse, so maybe it's my tablet.. ?

Thx,

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Just to let you know I've moved this thread from SFF Lounge to Feedback. :)

Btw, do you not see the announcement underneath the post new thread button? I've posted about that here, which should hopefully help: Testing Google Smartads

Montero

Today I'm finding that the menu
Home > Forums > etc doesn't work for me any more. Was going to post a new thread about it in this sub-forum, but the New Thread button at the top didn't work either.....

The Judge

Truth. Order. Moderation.
Staff member
Yep, those are both symptoms of the Google adverts interference. Change to the Ad-Free option suggested in the linked thread and you should be OK.