DISCUSSION -- March 2018 -- 75 Word Story Challenge

*slips in and looks around cautiously*

Is it safe?

Ok, whew.

Thank you, everyone, for all the hoopla! I hope there’s enough cake to go around, now. Thank you, as well, to my worthy opponent, for his graciousness and tolerance of the process in trying times.

Onward and upward!

I want to congratulate you both equally (there was a tie once, so...). You both ran a terrific challenge. I really enjoyed the month of stories, too.
Onward and upward indeed! The challenges must roll. :)

congratulations (again) to the equine barcode and commiserations to Parson.

can you make my cake gluten free and low carb please?

i didn't have much of an idea with the theme and genre this month so decided i would make it easy for myself and write a story to the tune of a well know sea-shanty. that didn't work so i switched to Danny Boy. after that it was quite easy to write (and i actually had the whole alternative song in my head at one point).

In all the shuffle, I never got my shortlist up. In the spirit of "better late than never", here we go:

CC -- Prior to the Warranty Claim
Joshua -- Pretty When You Smile
Peter -- Judicial Enquiry...
Parson -- Steam Punked
Victoria -- Population Problem
CTR -- Pride Comes Before
Bob -- Alternative Fuels
Littlestar -- Gravity
Stable -- On the Cogship Regina
MRG -- Sky Fall
*Mr. O -- Untitled*
Anya -- Transmission Slip
TJ -- All at Sea
Teresa -- Homecoming
PM -- Dead Ahead
Ursa -- Interstellar Travel?

Is Parson wearing that runners up dress? Just wondering...

Yeah, actually the whole thing came about because there was a delay at the drycleaners, but it's back now, and he's quite splendid.

Well, it took a little doing. Had to let it out and get in touch with my bride's maid side, but I am now prancing in glass slippers with blood blisters on my toes. When does midnight come anyway?

Congratulations to @TheDustyZebra...this time officially. Commiserations to @Parson, with his fine and worthy tale.

Back