Update...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
A lot of you know that I haven't been well and it's ongoing. On a positive note my latest treatment seems to be working.

I have decided though to downsize. Lots of the books we had either weren't selling or were coming to the end of the contracts so it made sense to return the rights. In all cases this has been done amicably.

A couple of authors will remain at TBP. I have someone lined up to take care of promo for 2018 for these titles. The 2 Spectral Horror anthologies and the Space one will still be published, soon as will further installments of series still contracted.

On a personal note I will be closing down my social media accounts and leaving Chrons. I have asked Brian to delete the TBP forum. I find the whole internet experience so depressing.

So it's been a blast but now time for a rest!

So good luck and onwards and sideways!

PS: I see the rumour machine has started. Saw it with Spectral. Some people can't help themselves!

Last edited:
I'm sorry to see you go, but please know that you go with my best wishes. TBP has produced some fine books in its time and hopefully will continue to do so. You can be justifiably proud of what you have achieved.

Your health must come before everything else so take care and get well.

I'm sorry to see you go, but please know that you go with my best wishes. TBP has produced some fine books in its time and hopefully will continue to do so. You can be justifiably proud of what you have achieved.

Your health must come before everything else so take care and get well.
I second this.
Look after yourself, mate.