The Skaar Invasion

Alexa

traveller space dreamer
The second book from the Fall of Shannara series is available now for pre-order with signed copies:

http://terrybrooks.net/2018/02/pre-order-signed-copies-of-the-skaar-invasion/

Unfortuneltey, this will be much too expensive in Canadian dollars (almost $ 100). *sigh*

Book should be published by June 19, 2018.:)

brooks-skaarinvasion-204x300.jpg

War, treason, insanity, old friends reunited, a druid in exile coming back to save the Four Lands again and we easily recognize Brooks's footprint. What's new ? A new kind of enemy, very dangerous and with problemes of their own. Loved it !

I enjoyed all but one of the storylines.

Wasn't fussed with the Shea storyline, but loved the rest of it. The Skaar are a decent new enemy

Maybe Shea's story is part of the fall of Shannara. I admit I didn't like it either and I skipped most of those pages.

The Skaar are interesting. Not sure if they are enterily human. Reminds me of the island of Morrowindl and its strange inhabitants. I hope we can learn more in the next volume.

Does this follow on from the high druid's blade? The shanarra universe is so big i get confused by it!

Does this follow on from the high druid's blade? The shanarra universe is so big i get confused by it!

Hi picklematrix and welcome to the Chrons ! :)

The High Druid's Blade is part of The Defenders of Shannara trilogy. The Skaar Invasion is the 2nd volume in The Fall of Shannara, which is the next and last trilogy after The Defenders of Shannara.

Hi picklematrix and welcome to the Chrons ! :)

The High Druid's Blade is part of The Defenders of Shannara trilogy. The Skaar Invasion is the 2nd volume in The Fall of Shannara, which is the next and last trilogy after The Defenders of Shannara.
Ah, thankyou for clarifying.
I have a soft spot for terry brooks, and im going to have to catch up with the shanarra universe.