The Last City - available now

All the formatting and uploading is done for both ebooks and paperbacks.

From the 15th to the 21st Feb the kindle e-book will be 99p/99c or equivalent, after which it will go up to its full price (£2.99/$3.99 or equivalent) and the paperback will be £7.99 in the UK, €8.99 in the EU, $9.99 in the US and Y1599 in JP (I don't have a Yen symbol in this keyboard!!).

We did our best to keep pricing of the paperback down, with smaller margins (less pages) and think it has come out at a good price.

Good idea to promote the time-limited discount. Plus, you'll get to use the word preantepenultimate on the 18th.

Should the paperback be showing on Amazon? I only see the Kindle edition. I'm sure the paperback was there, but it was before you mentioned the cheaper price (it was showing over £12 before I think).

No, it hasn't been put up yet. It's done but not hit the publish button. I'll hit that Wednesday night, but can take up to 72 hours, though it's usually under 12. So, hopefully will also be available sometime on the 15th. It will be full price though, I'm afraid.

I look forward to reading it. I've never read an anthology of short stories set in the same universe before, never mind city. Maybe Clifford D. Simak's City is the closest I've come, which has stories set in different time periods in the same city (the family line continues on in some stories). But The Last City has different authors writing each story of course. :D

Getting closer to top in the US (13/14 in a few categories).

Had a bit of an issue where the paperback and ebook were on different pages... All fixed now.

Only 99p/c for a couple more days...
And if you have bought it, please be super awesome and put a review/rating somewhere!

This will be going up to full price tonight (as in pretty soon, before I turn in for bed), so if you want it cheap, grab it now...

Don't forget to leave a review (or even just a rating) somewhere if you bought this please guys, it's the most help you can possibly give beyond buying it! Amazon, Goodreads, whatever you are happiest with (but Amazon.com would be the most useful to us!)
Thank you in advance (y)

TLC is 99p/99c at the moment folks, if you want it cheap...