Discussion -- February 2018 75-word Challenge

Howdy, i had a lenghty post thanking everyone for votes listings, mention and reviews, message said that it was moved. I don't see it. Anyway my tablet is messed up, I was unable to contact a moderator. Worst thing is that I can hardly see, I'm having eye surgery March 13th and again on the 27th.
If I might be allowed to pick a theme and Gene here it would be great, if not then a moderator will have to o the honors.

Return to earth
Steampunk.

Took 7yrs to pull off a win, I am one happy guy. Thank you everyone.
Bob

Thanks Parson!

When I was writing the thing I knew Jehovah did not feel right, but I could not pull another name out of my head. As soon as I saw Yahweh it clicked. Guess my mind is not working as well as I would like!

Thanks Parson!

When I was writing the thing I knew Jehovah did not feel right, but I could not pull another name out of my head. As soon as I saw Yahweh it clicked. Guess my mind is not working as well as I would like!

Ah, comes with the territory says the 67+ year old. --- (8 weeks to retirement. Not that I'm counting or anything. :rolleyes:)

@Phyrebrat .... Thanks for mentioning my story. Much appreciated!

Howdy, i had a lenghty post thanking everyone for votes listings, mention and reviews, message said that it was moved. I don't see it.
Bob

You do have your post thanking everyone on page 8 of this thread. The one that was moved was the one that only mentioned the choice of theme/genre, and it wandered off to the staff room for approval. There were no "thank-yous" removed, though. :)

I remembered a series best sellers of many years ago "The Joshua series" and a series whose name escapes me to the point I can't find it by Googling. The first book had a name of a small mythical town in the Northestern part of the USA. But, what I liked about the series was its non-hurried and peaceful pace.

I did a little detective work and the mythical town was Mitford, and it was a series (10 now?!!!) about a vicar in the small town. It almost sounded like me, but he's much more interesting. I might just go back and see how things are progressing.

Mitford (14 Book Series)

Indeed, Bob Senior. Fingers crossed that the surgeries will be very successful, CC

Two surgeries? Hopefully for the price of one. :)rolleyes: like fat chance of that!) Best wishes and prayers sent your way.