Discussion -- February 2018 75-word Challenge

Ooh! Almost tempted by this. Good day for the theme, too.

I'm developing a theory. The swiftness with which I write a challenge is in direct inverse proportion to my productivity :p

It's solid science, folks. Stay tuned

I can't believe people have posted so many stories already!
I can't even decide what genre to go for yet :(

Best of luck everyone, can’t wait to see what people come up with.

Written yesterday but somehow forgot to post!!!

I can't believe people have posted so many stories already!
I can't even decide what genre to go for yet :(

So far the first day has been light. There are always at least a few who have the story in before I've even seen the theme and the genre.

-----

@Appello .... The End .... A story which really underlines the business maxim: "What have you done for me lately?"

@Victoria Silverwolf .... The Long Way Home ....
A story which makes you think of legendary Leprechaun "pot of gold" the same way you think of a $2 diamond ring.

@Cathbad .... His Power Glorious to Behold! .... A story which confirms the old saying: "Pa's the boss as everyone knows, but what Ma says always goes."

@nixie .... And Man Created .... A story which reminds us that even God's of our own making wield a sort of power.

@Ashleyne .... Degracious is Her Name .... A story of the goddess who demands you do the right thing and then

@Luiglin .... I'll tell them where they can hang it .... a story which shows how even the gods get things messed up, and badly at that.

@Shyrka .... Rebranding ....
a story which brings a smile into the hall of the gods.

Gods and Goddesses huh. Well, I missed the last one so I'll see what I can think up for this one.

@dannymcg .... For God's sake how were we to know? .... a tale which really helps us understand why God died.

So far the first day has been light. There are always at least a few who have the story in before I've even seen the theme and the genre.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if there was a moratorium between the theme going up and people actually being allowed to post stories. I don't know if it would change anything in the process for those who post fast and early, but I'm curious.

Anyway, cool theme. Got a few ideas.