Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018)

How exciting! I loved the first film. I sooo hope this will be good...because, you know: giant robots and giant monsters? Would love to see the series continue, if this one can hold its own. (Do wish Del Toro was directing, though.)

This one is more for ados. Not so bad for a relaxed Saturday afternoon, but I honestly prefer the first movie.
I liked Newton in the first movie. A bit eccentric and fanatic about Kaiju, but very smart nevertheless. He is just crazy in Uprising.
After only ten years, I expected Mako more involved in Earth defence and Jagger training. And where the hell is Raleigh ?
The end suggests a 3rd movie on the way, with battle ground in Precursor's homeland. Rumors are on, no official confirmation yet.

This one is more for ados. Not so bad for a relaxed Saturday afternoon, but I honestly prefer the first movie.
I liked Newton in the first movie. A bit eccentric and fanatic about Kaiju, but very smart nevertheless. He is just crazy in Uprising.
After only ten years, I expected Mako more involved in Earth defence and Jagger training. And where the hell is Raleigh ?
The end suggests a 3rd movie on the way, with battle ground in Precursor's homeland. Rumors are on, no official confirmation yet.

There will likely be a third film.