Any good Westerns?

Overread

Searching for a flower
So I've always liked westerns on the big screen, though have to admit I've never really read one. I've read a few short story "fantasy westerns" that never really came close and were only short stories so only so much that could be fit into a small format.

So I'm wondering if any here know of any big good westerns, of some great gunslinging, morals out the window, desperado, etc.... westerns in paper. Either a novel or an epic sweeping adventure.

Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry

Shane by Jack Schaefer

The Oxbow Incident by Walter Van Tilburg Clark

Hondo by Louis L Amour

Riders of The Purple Sage by Zane Gray

The Virginian by Owen Wister.

When I was in my teens I read a lot of J T Edson, can't remember if they were well written although at the time I did enjoy them . The main character Dusty Fog nephew of Texas Rancher and cousin to Wes Harding, fast with a gun and his two friends Ysabel Kid, part Indian, good with a rifle. Mark Counter just slightly slower on the draw, good in a fight. Although they worked on the ranch they were used as trouble shooters and travelled around a lot.

It's fantasy but also a western also post apocalyptic. The Jon Shannow series by David Gemmell - Wolf in Shadow, The Last Guardian and Bloodstone.

I agree with Baylor about The Ox-Bow Incident. Frederick Manfred's Lord Grizzly held my interest.

I read some Louis L'Amour last year, simply because David Gemmell cited him as a big influence. I was surprised by how varied the stories could be, and was happy to have read them,