Infinity War Official Trailer

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
That's a helluva lot of characters ... !

Also, this film's a two-parter, isn't it?

Will still look forward to it, though. :)

Cli-Fi

John J. Falco
That's a helluva lot of characters ... !

Also, this film's a two-parter, isn't it?

Will still look forward to it, though. :)
I heard that the war portion will be summed up in this movie and the next Avengers will I assume deal with the aftermath. So a continuation; not necessarily a two-parter. The war used to be both movies.

Frost Giant

They should pull a Peter Jackson and split it into 3 parts instead. I think they're trying to cram too much into 2 films. That being said, the trailer looks great.

MemoryTale

Good with a stick
It's noted that there is no hawkeye....
In fairness, I can't see many fans saying "Well, Cap and Iron Man are there, Black Panther looks like he has a large presence, Spidey and Strange are doing things, the Avengers meet the Guardians, but No Hawkeye = me no see".

With that said, I've seen a poster for this at my local budget cinema, and Hawkeye is on it, so I think he'll have a role.

If anyone wants to go see this, I recommend you book. It's coming out at my budget cinema in June. I've booked tickets already. I wasn't the first.

MemoryTale

Good with a stick
I've booked to see it, but due to my cinema not getting films until everyone else is done with it, I won't get to see it until June. Until then... Spoiler avoidance mode - activate!

AlexH

It was probably my least favourite of the Avengers films, but it was still good. It wasn't helpful that I didn't recognise Captain America (with a beard and without his usual costume) and briefly drifted off to sleep.

I thought the ending was a bit pointless as we know most (if not all) of them will be okay.

S Blake-Smy

This blew me away. Most of the MCU films made an impact on me, and I left feeling I enjoyed them, but this really upped the stakes. It's obviously not going to have the same affect on everyone but I would still recommend it!