The Soldier (Rise of the Jain)

Until the publisher stops charging Hardcover prices for their Kindle books that have been on the market for years, I won't buy them, they are averaging $15 per book

Until the publisher stops charging Hardcover prices for their Kindle books that have been on the market for years, I won't buy them, they are averaging $15 per book
They really do seem to stuff you in SA! Over here in the UK the ebook price is less than both the hardback and the paperback.

Are there still sanctions in place in South Africa? Perhaps this is a carry over from an older law.

Are there still sanctions in place in South Africa? Perhaps this is a carry over from an older law.
No sanctions, they were lifted in the 90's. I can get any Stephen King book for about $8, Dean Koontz books average $3. Terry Pratchett is around $10 and up...

Thx @Rodders much appreciated but I'm sure they will come down in price sooner or later. I just had a look and The Line of Polity is $8.73 which is a good price, some aren't but I can wait.

Just finished The Human, which was action packed from start to finish.

Dragon was noticeably absent and I have to wonder where the Client came from as she appeared conveniently for this series and I don’t recall seeing her in any of Neal’s previous stories. Still, she was interesting to read and I hope Neal returns to her again.

Back