SSX

I suppose I can say mid march. Some more editing would definitely be a positive factor. On the other hand, should you want to start preparing the excerpts in advance, rather than get them all dumped on you at the same time I'm sort of in place.

Mid March would be wonderful. I have to edit a 15 page document, finish a sample grant write, and then actually succeed at entering the 75 word Challenge this month... I may or may not still need to enter the 100 Anonymous Challenge also...

All this to say, my caffeine flooded body would appreciate the extra time!

That is odd. I sent you it by pm a few posts up

pH
How strange. I'll post in the Bugs forum for Brian. I've been missing out on e-mails too - including a start date for a job! Maybe things just don't like getting sent to me.

I'll PM you and see if you receive and can reply to that.

I'm happy with the extension, too. I have my story roughed out, but need more time to clean it up.

Aww, shoot.

gungif.gif

I will happily add my voice to the chorus of "mid march" as I too will be late. In my defence, I had to do research. *shudders*

Anyway, I've got a rough draft that's almost ready but it's a mess and I hate it so any extra time will be gladly received.

Aww, shoot. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have submitted before Feb. 21st. I would have added more. Well, that's OK. I can watch a few movies until then.

SB, do you want me to hold off sending it on? I haven't sent it to the recipient - thing is, if I do, then he or she will know who's written it ;)

I'm happy to wait ifyou want.

pH

giphy.gif

SB, do you want me to hold off sending it on? I haven't sent it to the recipient - thing is, if I do, then he or she will know who's written it ;)

I'm happy to wait ifyou want. pH

Nah. It's OK. It's not like I'll win anything. Besides, I've gotten into other things already. My cousin talked me into watching the Breaking Bad series. She and her husband really enjoyed that show. Her and I got into a fun discussion about the Sons of Anarchy series. I didn't know she liked that.

Hi everyone,

I've had a few more in, so if no one objects, I'm going to start sending them out when I get a mo. Some have asked for extensions which I've (of course) granted, and some have sent me openings or first halves without having finished them. I'm happy to send these as (as one person has asked) or wait.

If anyone is having dire probs, let me know.

pH

Back