The Shannara Chronicles, Season 2

Alexa

traveller space dreamer
I watched the first episode from the 2nd season last night. The producers took some liberties and changed a bit the story. I'm not sure yet if this is a good or a bad thing.

It was intersting to recognise San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge in an apocalyptique scene full of burned cars.

Here you have the official trailer:

I found this interesting link while looking for international distribution. S2 combines elements from The Sword of Shannara and The Wishsong of Shannara and a few other sources. I agree with the author if this short article. This season is darker than the first one and definetly not for kids Brian !

I recommend to check it out if you are interested to watch 3 minutes from the 1st episode. Allanon was Brooks' best druid and I'm happy to watch him on the screen.

The Shannara Chronicles Returns Tonight!

You should be able to watch it in UK on 5STAR, starting October 19th. For other countries, you have the information in the link below. :)

Networks & Release Dates for The Shannara Chronicles Season 2

Opened the thread and stopped reading immediately as I realised it is now out. Enjoyed the first series so Ill grab the start of the second on catch up tonight. :)

Then i'll check back in.

I've just watched the second episode. The producers took much more liberties than expected.This season is much, much better than the first one. I can't wait to see the next one. :)

Season 2 took me by surprise. It's like TV series have a life by themselves. The only thing that still relates them to the books is the name of the main characters. I hope those rumors are right. :)

ugh. i havent watched season 2. i suppose i will have to find it on demand and give it a try. i have to say i was let down by season 1..when i saw the trailers i was UBER excited, thinking GoT level acting and effects. i have to say i felt like i got a rock. i dont mind made for TV diversions from the books- i get you cant pack that kind of detail usually onto the big screen in time allotments..but the acting in my opinion was generally sub par...idk, i just wasnt impressed with S1 as a whole..but, i am not so jaded that i wont give S2 a whirl