The Shannara Chronicles, Season 2

1. Alexa

Alexa traveller space dreamer

I watched the first episode from the 2nd season last night. The producers took some liberties and changed a bit the story. I'm not sure yet if this is a good or a bad thing.

It was intersting to recognise San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge in an apocalyptique scene full of burned cars.

Here you have the official trailer:

Brian G Turner likes this.
  2. Brian G Turner

Brian G Turner He's a very naughty boy! Staff Member

And there was me thinking the Shannara TV series had been quietly cancelled. :)

3. anno

anno Well-Known Member

Good news, any word on the UK showings?

4. Alexa

They have material for at least 10 other seasons and Terry Brook keeps writing.:)

5. Alexa

I found this interesting link while looking for international distribution. S2 combines elements from The Sword of Shannara and The Wishsong of Shannara and a few other sources. I agree with the author if this short article. This season is darker than the first one and definetly not for kids Brian !

I recommend to check it out if you are interested to watch 3 minutes from the 1st episode. Allanon was Brooks' best druid and I'm happy to watch him on the screen.

The Shannara Chronicles Returns Tonight!

You should be able to watch it in UK on 5STAR, starting October 19th. For other countries, you have the information in the link below. :)

Networks & Release Dates for The Shannara Chronicles Season 2

6. SilentRoamer

SilentRoamer Well-Known Member

Opened the thread and stopped reading immediately as I realised it is now out. Enjoyed the first series so Ill grab the start of the second on catch up tonight. :)

Then i'll check back in.

Alexa likes this.
  7. Alexa

I've just watched the second episode. The producers took much more liberties than expected.This season is much, much better than the first one. I can't wait to see the next one. :)