Explorations: Colony

ratsy

Explorations Colony is coming out in less than 2 weeks! If anyone is interested in an ARC I have the mobi file ready to send. Email me at info@woodbridgepress.ca

This is the 4th Explorations, and I can't believe it's been just over a year since the first one came out. I will be taking a pause from the collection for a few months after this one, but expect to be back in 2018 for a new adventure. Thanks to all the Chronners' support and to the awesome authors who have taken part.

Blurb:

The war is over, Earth all but decimated, the Sun dying. But there is still hope. Colony ships leave, taking the lucky ones across the galaxy in search of new worlds to call home. Among the stars they will find strange wonders, and new terrors.

Join an all-star cast as they set forth on Earth’s most important Exploration yet in Explorations: Colony

Featuring stories by:

Dennis E Taylor, Jasper T Scott, Scott Bartlett, Ralph Kern, Felix R Savage, Robert M Campbell, Amy DuBoff, Ian Whates, Tim C Taylor, Scott Moon, Scarlett R Algee, and Nathan Hystad

Ebook Colony Cover.jpg