Killjoys 2.05: Meet the Parents

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
2.0.5 Meet the Parents
Killjoysmeettheparents.jpg

Johnny discovers that life among the Qresh elite is a very formal affair.

As first-time meetings with a new girlfriend's parents go, Johnny would have had better luck with the Addams Family. Before the episode ended, Pawter's mother, Seyah, has transformed herself into a frozen corpse; and her father, Weymar has blown himself to bits.
I hope D'Avin got more out of his mind-swap with Khylen than Khylen. I haven't figured out why learning the secret of D'Avin's immunity to the plasma is so important to Khylen. What's one less Level 6?

As first-time meetings with a new girlfriend's parents go, Johnny would have had better luck with the Addams Family. Before the episode ended, Pawter's mother, Seyah, has transformed herself into a frozen corpse; and her father, Weymar has blown himself to bits.
I hope D'Avin got more out of his mind-swap with Khylen than Khylen. I haven't figured out why learning the secret of D'Avin's immunity to the plasma is so important to Khylen. What's one less Level 6?
Not to mention that the ex-boyfriend, now the sister's fiance, was really out to murder the entire planet, starting with the family. Who would have guessed that?

I'm unsure how the Army's memory blocks give D'avin immunity to the effects of the green goo. Maybe they did other things too, but then why did a scan of his brain show this up to Kylen? I understand why D'avin's immunity is important to Kylen. Immunity to the green goo has consumed him. The green goo is what makes you a level 6. Beyond that, we don't know anymore yet.

Much faster paced episode. 200% better than the previous episode. Two different story-lines, both concerning family, and the long story arc continues to be developed.

Christ. I thought things with my parents was bad. :)