Star Trek - Discovery - 1.01: The Vulcan Hello

I don't believe in that future universe where Vulcan is destroyed!

I believe in a future universe where Vulcans and Romulans are unified together, and live long and prosper, in peace and harmony. I have a dream that aliens will one day live in a Federation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, or the shape of their ears and their nose bridges, but instead by the content of their character.

What Cathbad ? You already know you cannot win a war fighting with a woman, right ? :LOL:

I have long known how to win every fight with a woman.

I stand boldly in front of her, look her squarely in the eyes, and in my most sincere manner, say:

"I am sorry. You are right; I was wrong. Can you forgive me?"

I believe in a future universe where Vulcans and Romulans are unified together, and live long and prosper, in peace and harmony. I have a dream that aliens will one day live in a Federation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, or the shape of their ears and their nose bridges, but instead by the content of their character.

Hear, hear!

Character is overrated.

o_O (sometimes I worry about that boy...)

A blunder only slightly less well know than 'Never get involve in a land war in Asia' and 'Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line' I believe.

Or, "Never eat the potato salad in the back of the fridge."

Back