Cameron, Hamilton, and Schwarzenegger to return for Terminator 6

I loved Hamilton in this role! Never got the chance to catch but the first episode of the series, though.

Not so much rebooted but retired.

I can imagine Arnie saying "I'll be back......... just as soon as I've put my dentures in, had a pee and found my walking sticks. Hang on, sonny! Eh? What did you say? Eh?"

Not a very good idea. As you said, Arnie's too old for another one. Why they just can't leave it just the way it is right now ? They should try harder and give us something new.:p

We're sorry - that does not compute.

The Industry does nothing new, anymore. Reboots and sequels are the only "Proven Path".

Thank you for your time... And Stay Tuned for ROCKY XXVII, coming up next!!

Do you think they will discover a way to time travel with your clothes on? I was just thinking how that scene will go considering Arnold no longer has the same body that he once had.

You managed to put an ugly image into my head, Dave. If I don't sleep well tonight, this will be your fault !:p

Imagine future sequels in 10 or 20 years time:-

Wobbly (Rocky 21)
Trembleator (Terminator 15)
BladeShuffler (BladeRunner 2082)
Alien:Reconditioned. (Alien 11)
Gums (Jaws 9)

.. and on and on and on....

Of course Hollywood would argue that if the demand is there and the box office exceeds expectations then who is at fault for reboots? Us!

Rambo 15 synopsis: John is now in a retirement home, where he is treated badly. He goes on to kill all the carers, and blows up the home in the end.

Arnie has to come back one more time, and he has to say 'I won't be back' at some point, eventually, finally. He be terminated.

Perhaps it's all one big dream (aka Pamela & Bobby Ewing from the 80s soap "Dallas").

Sarah Connor wakes up to find nothing has actually happened: no terminator, no skynet, no end of the world. However, when she steps into her bathroom she notices Arnie in the shower, except that he is not a robot, but her husband!

He looks at her, smiles and says "I'm back!"

Credits roll.

Perhaps it's all one big dream (aka Pamela & Bobby Ewing from the 80s soap "Dallas").

Sarah Connor wakes up to find nothing has actually happened: no terminator, no skynet, no end of the world. However, when she steps into her bathroom she notices Arnie in the shower, except that he is not a robot, but her husband!

Credits roll.

I like that ending! :D

"Why are they making this?" or "Why does Cathbad like that possible ending?"

The first is pension funds for old actors + divorce settlements + people still watch it.
The second is the cyclical process than confirms the causal structure of the spacetime continuum. ;)

The second may also be an additional reason for the first.

Credits roll.

Oh, I like that ending and I had one of dreams for Pamela& Bobby, too !;)