Killjoys Season 4 in 2018

So, what speculation is there on the series 4 story arc.

The end of Season 3 left me with my mouth large open. And I run to my laptop and research for Season 4 updates.

I don't want to spoil it for you as you still have to catch up with previous seasons, but my gut says we will finally have to battle with The Lady (the real power behind the green plasma).;)

The end of Season 3 left me with my mouth large open. And I run to my laptop and research for Season 4 updates.

I don't want to spoil it for you as you still have to catch up with previous seasons, but my gut says we will finally have to battle with The Lady (the real power behind the green plasma).;)
Without a doubt, The Lady, will be the antagonist next season.
I'm highly curious about her nature and origins. Will she be the third incarnation of Dutch? :unsure:

We have enough on our hands with Dutch being Aneela's clone. In my opinion, we will have a new actress in the role of the Lady. The big question is: who ? Bets are on ! :)

We have enough on our hands with Dutch being Aneela's clone. In my opinion, we will have a new actress in the role of the Lady. The big question is: who ? Bets are on ! :)

I found her!

83aa6b74de00224afcb1ab2614adbf186122a6ae_hq.jpg

What has been revealed about The Lady so far ...

The Lady

Last edited:
Our favorite trio says *Hi* from Toronto and is back to work on Season 4. We have a short video walking in the studio and aboard Lucy with those who work behind the scenes. We even see some costumes ready for Dutch and of course, they are gorgeous.:)

They didn't give any date, but I suppose we should see the first episode of ten sometimes in June-July.

The video sneak peek at a Season 4 scene aboard Lucy also comes with a big introduction. Taking over for Michelle Lovretta, brand-new showrunner Adam Barken joins the cast to introduce himself and some of the show’s crew. Check out the video below—and don’t mind Johnny’s bloodied noggin, we’re pretty sure it’s makeup.

Watch Your Fave Trio Of Bounty Hunters Announce Season 4 Of ‘Killjoys’

Our favorite trio says *Hi* from Toronto and is back to work on Season 4. We have a short video walking in the studio and aboard Lucy with those who work behind the scenes. We even see some costumes ready for Dutch and of course, they are gorgeous.:)

They didn't give any date, but I suppose we should see the first episode of ten sometimes in June-July.

Watch Your Fave Trio Of Bounty Hunters Announce Season 4 Of ‘Killjoys’
"Team Awesome Force" I love it!

Great news on the new season start. Too bad the video was geo-blocked here.

This series gets better with every season. I'm so happy we already have the confirmation for a 5th season.

I remember when we already had confirmation for Farscape's fifth season. By the end of the fourth that confirmation didn't mean much.

I took delivery of my season 4 blue ray yesterday. What news of series five and an unheard of completed series from Sy-Fy?

Hopefully they'll go back and finish off Dark Matter. I thought that show had legs.