The Downloaded Soul

reiver33

Only Forward
Supporter
Volumes 1 & 2 of my collected short stories are now available on Amazon (the first 100k words). Volume 3 will follow when I find time for reformatting, a potential Volume 4 after I check the rights on commercial publications. The paperback versions will have to wait until I've finished making plum jam and apple chutney...

Regards,

Martin M Clark

Volume 3 is now available. I'll post links after I've slept some...

All 3 volumes now available in paperback.

Fruit from our own plum tree, but a 3 month wait until we discover how successful...

Volumes 1 & 2 of my collected short stories are now available on Amazon

Just to ask, I remember you putting up projects for crit on chrons - one was set in Constantinople (I think around the 1920's); the other involved mobsters in a room, and I think there was something about taking over a body.

Are either of these in your short story collections? If so, which ones, please? I have your novels, but I'd like one of your collections to prioritize. :)

The Mob story is ‘Bodyfellas’ from Volume 2, but the reference to Constantinople sounds like ‘Through An Occular, Darkly’, which was published by Third Flatiron and I haven’t reprinted any of those stories - the tentative Volume 4