Angel's Truth - Now Available

Gonk the Insane

Today is release day for my debut novel, Angel's Truth, the first volume in a Fantasy trilogy that's coming out over the next 2 months.

upload_2017-8-26_11-11-38.jpeg

It's now available for kindle at
Amazon UK
Amazon US
and several other Amazon marketplaces including Canada, Australia, and India.

The paperback is working its way through Amazon and should be available in a day or two.

The kindle version is currently available for £0.99 in the UK (and comparable prices elsewhere), but will be free from tomorrow for a couple of days.

can you spoil it a bit and tell me if the story has angels among the heroes, not only church knights ?
Well...
Yep:)

I know I should have stolen the copy you had at last meeting
Ha! You could have totally gotten away with it, too. I don't think I'd have noticed by the time we left 'Spoons.:D

I'm with Alexa, the spoiler made me want to take a look at the book. Now since it's on Kindle Unlimited it is now awaiting my reading.

Here's the review I posted on Amazon US, the first it seems?

Angel's Truth is an entertaining and interesting book. I am much more a reader of Science Fiction than Fantasy so I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed this book. The story revolves around a Tol, a young man who has had a very difficult childhood and has spent the last several years in a monastery. The monastery is a training ground for Knights to support the church, much more than a simple place to live a monastic life. When the monastery is attacked Tol is chosen to save the monastery's most prized possession. Tol has no idea how much this responsibility is going to complicate his life. Nor does he suspect that he is going to hunted by demons and helped by angels, both of which are living and flesh and blood.

I found the characters engaging. I found the story easy to follow. I was often surprised by the turns the story took. This book is the first of a trilogy, but the story stands very well on its own. I appreciated the fact that there was no magic. Everything and everyone have logical backstories and the reader feels like this is a real place, and these are real people.There are no cliff hangers at the end, but I want to know more about Tol's adventures and the fate of his world. I strongly suspect that other readers will too.

Strongly recommended.