Chrons Dublin and Belfast cluster meet -2019

Honestly there’s very little on the road between Belfast and Dublin but if you’re wanting to do some sightseeing the north Antrim coast is lovely. You can get a train into Coleraine and then there are day buses that ramble around the Causeway etc. There are a number of little seaside towns up there with accommodation - somewhere like Ballycastle is very nice.

But PM me with what you’re looking for, if you want, and I’ll have a think about it :)

Thanks, and thanks. :):)

I've just noticed that Convention hotel is the closest one to the terminus of the Belfast-Dublin line, so at least this (short) part of the journey will be free. :)

EDIT: Oh, and it's only a short walk from the hotel to Connolly Station in Dublin. (When at home, I try to take a brisk 6 km walk, albeit without luggage, every day (it takes an hour if I don't dawdle)... although I doubt I'll be doing that much walking today, given the snow and ice.)

Last edited:
Give it a week or so and if you haven’t received anything more, let me know. They’re transferring memberships to Grenadine at the moment.
The email I received had a one-page A4 attachment (a pdf), which contains the ticket (plus a recommendation to create a Grenadine account).

I emailed them today and Colin from membership solved it in record time. For some reason they did have my payment but not my registration form. All sorted and I'm now a fully registered member of Titancon/Eurocon. :)

The Sunday coach tour looks fabulous. Anyone planning on doing the banquet afterwards?

I emailed them today and Colin from membership solved it in record time. For some reason they did have my payment but not my registration form. All sorted and I'm now a fully registered member of Titancon/Eurocon. :)

The Sunday coach tour looks fabulous. Anyone planning on doing the banquet afterwards?
Hooray! Memberships are live in full today too. I dunno. I’ve seen the menu and might be tempted. Depends how funds hold out!

Everything is crowded and busy. So here goes to get a definitive list!

Anyone who is going to either (and wants to post) pop in

Going to Dublin
Going to Belfast

Once I have an idea of who is where we can maybe look to organising a meet, or a meal?

I’m going to Dublin
I’m going to Belfast