Castlevania on Netflix

Pedro Del Mar

I am content
Hi all,

Thought I'd put this in here because it's written by Warren Ellis and is animated. Apologies if I'm using the incorrect board.

Has anyone else seen Castlevania the animated series on Netflix? I'm currently part way through episode 2 of 4. I can thoroughly recommend it. The animation, script writing, voice overs - everything is first class. It's getting excellent reviews. They're only 25 minutes per episode so worth watching when you don't have a lot of time

It's in my list, so I'll get around to watching it eventually. I'll probably be back to give my thoughts when I'm done.

I saw it and i was so well written, the many known voice actors. Surprising how much story they got in in few eps. Warren Ellis is a quality writer.

I thought the best part was the fight between Alucard & Trevor. There is a full season coming next year.

Yes the Alucard and Trevor fight was epic. Now I've seen the four episodes I'm very much looking forward to the full season

Just got done watching it. No idea why this was so short, because animated shows this well done don't come around often enough.
Yes the Alucard and Trevor fight was epic. Now I've seen the four episodes I'm very much looking forward to the full season
The part about it not being "a bar fight" left me in stitches. I loved how this show was humorous one moment and really gory the next.

It was a very refreshing show overall and I'd love to see more of it.

Back