Midnight, Texas

I'm struggling to take him seriously with the name Manfred. So very American accenty the way they all say it ;)

I need to rewatch episode 2 as I got interrupted and it was too late to rewind half of it to make sure I was paying attention.

Well, that was how Manfred was described in the novels. :)

And also bleach-blond hair, if I recall correctly? He didn't dress/look like a stereotypical medium in the book, though I think his grandmother did? (She's already dead in the book, but she and Manfred make an appearance in another of Charlaine Harris' series, the Harper Conelly I think.)

And also bleach-blond hair, if I recall correctly? He didn't dress/look like a stereotypical medium in the book, though I think his grandmother did? (She's already dead in the book, but she and Manfred make an appearance in another of Charlaine Harris' series, the Harper Conelly I think.)

Eh? I thought Manfred for bald for some reason LOL!

Yes, he first appeared in the Harper Connelly series and then I guess Charlaine realised he was quite popular as a supporting character and expanded it into MIDNIGHT, TEXAS.

I can't wait to see the next episode. It reminds me of Being Human. Even if they are *bad guys*, you get attached to them.

More teeth ? She was scary enough with those she already had.

I guess, it was in a way an homage to The Exorcist, once she transformed herself in that ugly monster.

I'm still struggling to understand what kind of bad boy is Bobo. He has some temper issues obviously, but I didn't notice any supernatural power in him.

I thought Exorcist, but wasn't sure if it was homage or just a creepy way to make the succubus even more creepy...

I'm intrigued about nail tech guy...the final scene about unable to control oneself...what is he!

And Bobo, aside from being a nifty fighter, seems to be possibly something more, or maybe not.

Yeah. I blame useless phone keyboard - serious typing lag! Was supposed to be "what is he worried about" - seemed odd all the chatter about unable to control hunger etc...wings aren't hungry right? ;)

I'm impressed the full stop happened, though the keyboard does love the full stop! On computer now trying to fix all of the laggy typos and errors from everything I've been working on today on my phone - honestly it wasn't even worth typing anything on the damned phone it's so glitchy!

You should see how easy is to type when (9+-0--------+) a cat wants to do the same thing ! I had help again, typing right now. Her message is in bold, but honestly I don't understand it.:LOL:

Last edited:
The first season is over and I'm nstill ot able to find out if we will have another season. Apparently, no decision was taken yet.

I'm also confused about Mr. Snuggly, the cat. I was sure it was sacrified in a previous episode, but I'm not sure anymore,