Dust Publishing submission call

Going to be hard-pushed to complete story in time - September is going to be a manic month for other reasons - but will do my best to complete (intro written and outline's there, though I have the option of three different endings).

Whatever happens to my story - good luck with this anthology. It sounds so exciting.

No point competing with this mob

Best of luck with the anthology. Hope it hits #1

V

Um... I was serious about me being under time pressure.... 'tis the season for lemon curd wars in my neck of the woods...

You never know - you may have a plot that none of us have thought about - which because it's different may get picked!

I will have something amazing for you at the end of the month.

In that it'll be amazing if I have something for you at the end of the month.

No, I'm actively pondering and sketching and thinking and I've even got some words on a page. Stay tuned.

Thanks again for the opportunity to take a crack at this. Cheers!

Going to be hard-pushed to complete story in time - September is going to be a manic month for other reasons - but will do my best to complete (intro written and outline's there, though I have the option of three different endings).

Whatever happens to my story - good luck with this anthology. It sounds so exciting.

If you don't make it for this one, save the story for the next one!

Deadlines approaching folks, couple more days to get your submissions in...

Concept art is in for the cover. No, you can't have a look. But it's a Jamie Glover classic on the way.

Last day to get those suns on folks. If you are going to be late, message me! Still time if you are quick. Looks like it's going to be a really hood bunch of stories from what we've read and heard so far!

Congratulations to Rosie Oliver and Stewart Hotston for making the final line-up. There were some great stories submitted, sadly we could only take two.
The cover and final line-up can be found here - The Last City

Just had a peek at the promo video for the anthology... all I can say is Wow!

(Sorry don't know how to put the pointers in for it... - I'm sure it will hit the streets somehow soon!)

That's just a tiny teaser, Darren has a better video ready with the cover etc for release soon.