Wisdom of the Crowd

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,780
Location
Iowa
This is a title I cannot tolerate. "The Wisdom of the Crowd" ...... indeed. One of my pet peeves is a call in show where everybody pools their ignorance of a topic.... So I hate the title. But the show itself with everyone helping out, that is something that could work. I even believe the premise that if people are given something that they are able to do to help, that most everyone will do what they can. ---- Like the human chain which saved a family in Florida.
Panama City Beach crowd forms human chain to save a family trapped in a rip current - CNN.com
 

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
4,977
Location
Kepler-440b
The opener was better than I expected.
It acknowledged that statistically 90 percent of social media contributions to an issue will be junk. Does the possibility that the remaining 10 percent might solve crimes justify networking every police scanner junky in society?
I put the series on my recording schedule for Sunday, which is already packed to the point where I might run out of receivers. Do networks realize that a week offers 6 other days? :)
 

Cli-Fi

John J. Falco
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
1,698
Location
New Jersey
This is a title I cannot tolerate. "The Wisdom of the Crowd" ...... indeed. One of my pet peeves is a call in show where everybody pools their ignorance of a topic.... So I hate the title. But the show itself with everyone helping out, that is something that could work. I even believe the premise that if people are given something that they are able to do to help, that most everyone will do what they can. ---- Like the human chain which saved a family in Florida.
Panama City Beach crowd forms human chain to save a family trapped in a rip current - CNN.com

Agreed the title is terrible, but the plot reminds me of Person of Interest. I did not watch based on the name of the show. Another show I tried last year called Pure Genius also had a horrible title, which got canceled. I expect the same downfall for this one.
 

Similar threads


Top