Finally published, self published

Tim Murray

Through space, time and dimension
I know there is a another place for this, but, I just clicked the "publish my book," Thumar, on create space today. I will give the pertinent links when I receive them. It will be on create space, amazon, kindle, and eventually smash words. After all the hard work, a simple mouse click seems...anti-climatic.

Now the real fun starts, marketing!

First comes "panicking". :whistle:
And refreshing your KDP dashboard reports over...and over...and over...and over and over and over. Just work in about two hours out of every day now for the next month or so to account for refresh time to see if you made another sale. :p

Congrats, Tim :)

Mildly amused that I appear to be relatively cool over this stage, given the other early responses. That said, I'm an obsessive maniac when it comes to proofreading, so swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

One trusts frisky elves abound within?

Ah, those heady days of being newly published! It's an amazing feeling, for sure. Even after a few uploads, it still can get me into a freaked out, OMG what the heck am I doing phase. I want to pull the book back and pretend it never existed. Fortunately, I get over that once it goes live. And those first sales/page reads help me believe it's not the load of crap I feared.

And refreshing your KDP dashboard reports over...and over...and over...and over and over and over. Just work in about two hours out of every day now for the next month or so to account for refresh time to see if you made another sale. :p

Have you been spying on me!?

:p

Well done! You beat me to it but I'm on the home straight now....