DISCUSSION -- JULY 2017 300-word Writing Challenge (#26)

I don't usually comment on the stories as they're written, but I'm just blown away by the entries from Robert and Vaz!

Sheesh, this is going to be a difficult month for the rest of us to get votes!

where does the site fall on the issue of vote buying
If the site falls, there won't be a need to buy votes, as there won't be any votes to buy.

But apart from that, voting buying is a capital offence. (Yes, you'll have to type all your posts in CAPITALS: I hear Pyongyang is not nice at this time of year....)

No-ot necessarily, TJ...where does the site fall on the issue of vote buying? ;)
Well, that rather depends on who is doing the buying, and how much they're offering... Not that I would ever sell my vote, of course. I might lend it to someone for a small consideration, though. :p

As to which, the Staff Room Cake Chamber is looking a bit bare at present, thanks to HB's depredations which regrettably aren't confined to carrot cake. *makes a note to get the manhare-trap repaired*

As pointed out there's some really good entries.
Think we need a Premier League in here, all the big hitters in there and the rest of us jockeying to get in.
Four promoted up and four relegated every six months based on votes received.
I M O only

As pointed out there's some really good entries.
Think we need a Premier League in here, all the big hitters in there and the rest of us jockeying to get in.
Four promoted up and four relegated every six months based on votes received.
I M O only

I don't think I could handle the relegation stress.