Woodbridge Press upcoming books

ratsy

Hello everyone. I know it's been quiet since we released 3 books at the start of the year. I've been working on a couple projects, and am actually done edits on my own first novel, The Event, and plugging away at its sequel now. I've also completed a first draft of a paranormal thriller. I expect to self-publish my own first two books at the start of 2018, and Sleepy Grove maybe a couple months later if all goes well.

In the mean time, Juliana is hard at work on rewrites of the Heart Blade sequel Night Blade, and we almost have a cover done for that, which looks awesome. Expect a fall release!

The Explorations series is in full flight mode, and Explorations: War is coming out in early August. This is our most ambitious shared universe project so far, and it is going to be great. The line-up is amazing and I can't wait to share this one with the world. Stay tuned for more details.

Then, we have Explorations: Colony already being worked on. This collection again has such a great line-up attached to it, and I've seen the first story come in, and it's excellent. I'm hoping for no later than November for release.

wAR FRONT 2.jpg