Please Help - Good Cause!

SilentRoamer

Hello Chronners!

As you may or may not know a very good friend of mine Andrew Sneddon (Sned) died earlier in the year. As a way to remember Andrew, myself and a number of his friends are taking part in a fundraising day of Marathon Football to raise money for the Samaritans 9am-7pm on Sunday 11th at Goals in Wheatley, Doncaster. With some tributes to follow the Fundraising.

Football Marathon poster.jpg

There will be entertainment on the day with activities for children and adults alike. It would be fantastic if you could show your support by attending on the day or by making a small donation for what is such a good cause.

The just giving page can be found here: Read Richard's story

It would be fantastic if you could all collectively help me to reach the target – with 55 players on the day if we all raise £100 then we are over £5000 for the Samaritans which is a fantastic amount and something I know Sned would be proud to have done in his name.

I would just like to say thanks in advance and anyone in Yorkshire it would be great to see you on the day.

Thanks guys.

It's sad that you lost such a good friend, and at such a young age, too. I think it's great that you're choosing to celebrate his life this way though, and raise money for a worthy cause too.
I hope the day goes well, and apologies that I won't be able to make it in person.

Sorry, I only saw this now :(

I am glad you surpassed the target, though.