Two Announcements

johnnyjet

Western PA High Tech Country Boy
As of today, June 1, 2017, I have two late-breaking news announcements:

1. I have a new story published in digital science fantasy magazine SciFan called "Ladies in Flight" about Victorian era ladies with mechanical wings who band together to track down a beast stalking the streets of London.

Amazon US:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071HW1SL8/?tag=id2100-20

Amazon UK:
SciFanTM Magazine June 2017: A Science Fantasy Digital Editorial eBook: Dayne Edmondson, Aleric Elos, M.L. Spencer, Apollos Thorne, Patrick Hodges, Tom Fallwell, Ian R. Mitchell, David Perlmutter, John A. Froccio, Richard Mulder: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

2. Even bigger news: I have started my semi-retirement today. Officially I was let go due to work slow down. However, I have been planning to retire soon, anyway, aiming for the end of the year. This just accelerated the process. I will be doing some part time contract work for a while, but hopefully I will find more time for my writing, which is my first love.

Thats great JJ! Good luck with retirement! It's time to write that book

Johnny, it sneaks up on you doesn't it? I am down to months before I retire and as I recuperate from my hip replacement surgery I find little motivation to put the petal to the metal and get working. Glad you are able to do this!

It takes some getting used to, but I believe my body and mind were ready for it. I will definitely NOT miss driving into and out of the city (Pittsburgh) during rush hour.