Killjoys 3.01: Boondoggie

Me, too. ;)

Did you like how seasone 2 ended ? I really liked that we have finally found out the story behind Khlyen behaviour. He was quite a bad ass these seasons.
I hope the team will still remain together. I'm worried about Johnny. He may go rogue with Clara for a few episodes, but Dutch and D’avin will need him if Aneela is really as dangerous as Khlyen said.

Me, too. ;)

Did you like how seasone 2 ended ? I really liked that we have finally found out the story behind Khlyen behaviour. He was quite a bad ass these seasons.
I hope the team will still remain together. I'm worried about Johnny. He may go rogue with Clara for a few episodes, but Dutch and D’avin will need him if Aneela is really as dangerous as Khlyen said.
I hated Pawter's murder, and I didn't like the team splitting up and heading in different directions. I'm assuming that they will be reunited in the first few episodes of the new season.
I would expect nothing less from a Canadian television production. ;)/SPOILER]

A third series is great news.

Personally, I have enjoyed both series, but Killjoys is my favourite. I'm hoping to take delivery of the second series in the next few days.

A third series is great news.

Personally, I have enjoyed both series, but Killjoys is my favourite. I'm hoping to take delivery of the second series in the next few days.
I expect to be about $30 poorer by the end of the day, but I've got a spot on my video shelves that needs to be filled. :D

Dutch is ready for a whole bloody war. “War is coming. Humanity may be weak but we sure as sh*t don’t like to lose.*

I'll never look the same way again when I'll need another towel.

KJ3_EP301_D6_SW_0113-1_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20white%20-%20Gallery.jpg

I really missed that clever verbal humor. Anyone else watched the first episode yet ?

I'm looking forward to,this. I'be only seen the first series so far and I love it. My favourite to experience since Firefly.

I have the second series at home and I really can't wait to see it.

I loved last evening episode. Season 3 is the best so far and I really hope they will renew it for at least another season.

This show is often described as a "fast-action scifi" but this episode was at hyperspeed. They really don't need to pack so much action into a single episode. Have some time for reflection and quiet contemplation as well, or is that what Johnny's scene resting in the hammock and Dutch at the end were for? As for the Hullen spacefleet:
  • I was surprised that Dutch knew immediately that this was a Hullen spacefleet, like she is now a Hullen spacefleet expert, but since it was under an invisibility cloak that lifted when the green goo was poisoned, then I expect the assumption can be safely made.
  • Did D'avin get the spacecraft to open because of his Hullen immunity? What is the deal with his Hullen immunity anyway? It has never been explained. Is it genetic? If so, then isolate it, replicate it and give it as gene therapy and make everyone immune.