Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger episode 1 out now (free)

thaddeus6th

Supporter
Hey, everyone.

The first episode of new fantasy serial Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger is out now. It's fast, fun and free, a story of gallant outlaws and oppressive rulers. Very much Ancient China meets Robin Hood (fans of Outlaws of the Marsh, Three Kingdoms or Journey to the West will hopefully recognise the style).

It's an action-packed story focusing on the title characters Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger, as well as their friends, so do give it a look. If you like it, the next episodes will be up soon, and if you don't, it's cost you nothing.

I'll put up episode 2 for pre-order later today, so I imagine it'll show up on Tuesday or Wednesday. I should stress episode 1 is less than half the size of episodes 2 and 3.

Phoenix%2BRising%2BCover.jpg

UK Amazon: Phoenix Rising (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Book 1) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

US Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LCLJYY/?tag=id2100-20

Kobo: Phoenix Rising (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Episode 1) eBook by Thaddeus White - Kobo

Barnes and Noble: Phoenix Rising (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Episode 1)

PS for those of you wondering if I forgot to put up chapter one here, as I'd planned, I didn't forget but had a small technical delay which put me off doing so in case it caused any further problems. Sorry about that, but it is free anyway.

Thanks, hope you both enjoy it (currently #2 on the Asian Myths list [Amazon UK]. Be great if it got to #1).

Thanks, both :D

HareBrain, that's just the vibe I was going for. Liu Shanshan's great fun to write, and there's a lot more to come in the next episode.

Cheers :)

Phoenix Rising just slid into #1 spot on UK Amazon's Asian Myths list :D

I'll probably put up the third episode next week (submit it for pre-order, maybe release a week or 10 days after episode 2).

Glad its doing so well Thad, my review will be up soon.

Yeah, I'm normally patient with this sort of thing, but I'd like it included in the series' page by the time episode 2 comes out. I forgot to make a note of how long it took for episode 2 to get added but I'm hoping it'll just happen swiftly.

Hey, everyone. Fast and fun fantasy in ancient China returns with The Demon Attacks. If you liked the first episode, the second is even better. Juicy plot twists and righteous outlaws abound!

The third episode is already up for pre-order and comes out a week from now.

Amazon UK - The Demon Attacks (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Book 2) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Amazon US - Amazon.com: The Demon Attacks (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Book 2) eBook: Thaddeus White: Kindle Store

Smashwords - The Demon Attacks (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Episode 2), an Ebook by Thaddeus White

Kobo - The Demon Attacks (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Episode 2) eBook by Thaddeus White - Kobo

Barnes and Noble - The Demon Attacks (Wandering Phoenix and Roaming Tiger Episode 2)