First reviews - Waters and the Wild

Droflet

I don't teach chickens how to dance.
I've just turned green. I would, literally, kill for reviews like that. Fantastic result Jo, good going. It couldn't happen to a nicer writer. Hugh congrats.

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
So I've just been idling through a few member books on Amazon to see how many reviews they have, and wandered into Jo Zebedee's page on Amazon. And saw Waters and the Wild on sale for 99p.

The description of this book doesn't interest me at all - but I couldn't help but look at the preview. And, by 'eck, what a cracking opener! I've therefore bought it and plan to read it. I suspect it may surprise me, but even if I don't enjoy it, I'm going to use it as a learning guide to the use of emotional intensity and visceral reactions. :)

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
So I've just been idling through a few member books on Amazon to see how many reviews they have, and wandered into Jo Zebedee's page on Amazon. And saw Waters and the Wild on sale for 99p.

The description of this book doesn't interest me at all - but I couldn't help but look at the preview. And, by 'eck, what a cracking opener! I've therefore bought it and plan to read it. I suspect it may surprise me, but even if I don't enjoy it, I'm going to use it as a learning guide to the use of emotional intensity and visceral reactions. :)
Ah, cool - cheers. I think anyone expecting a fairy-fantasy style story might get a surprise. Strangely it’s more popular that my others with many of those who’ve read it but it’s a hard little one to sell :) I hope you enjoy it :)