Peter Crowther & Ramsey Campbell: HumberSFF 4

millymollymo

Automaton in disguise
Ramsey Campbell (Horror Grand Master!) will be reading from his book The Searching Dead. Peter Crowther (PS Publishing!) will be reading extracts from Songs Of Leaving, join us at Hull Central Library on May27th at 1pm...and don't forget the after party! - Well, beery do thingy. HumberSFF#4 with Peter Crowther and Ramsey Campbell

Well done - that sounds like quite the catch! Sounds like HumberSFF is getting quite serious. :)
Never serious, Brian. That wouldn't be ANY fun!
I wish I could be there.

Randy M.
Sorry you can't make it, Randy M, sometimes I find time to write up the event, but of late I rarely have time for coffee & cake let alone blog posts!

A cracking meet was had, some interesting thoughts from both Ramsey and Peter on publishing, writing and more. As well as that we heard an exculsive story from Ramsey. It was, however, the last from HumberSFF for a while.
So, for those in the area some stuff of interest.
York PubMeet happens 4 June 3rd 2017 York Pubmeet - The Mutable Body in Genre Film and Fiction
@chopper and his excellent team are running a social in Sheffield. You can find out more on their site: Sheffield Fantasy & Science Fiction Social Club
and on eventbrite SFSF Six