Sekrit 9?

Wrote something brill, that by the light of next morning was goop. Debating on padding the goop with more of itself, making it a full set thereby validating its mode of existence, or scrapping for something all together less camp.

How's this for a beginning.....? Quite original, I think. (days later, Spongebob stole my idea)

505cb956d72f4496c46eb9c2821363e0--spongebob-memes-spongebob-squarepants.jpg

Cool cool cool...you are all sending me delicious stories that I am eating with my eyes and brain. Thank you.

Remember, your hard, throbbing, inescapable deadline is October 1. I will then send out the requested stories to the requesting requesters.

I will put up a guessing thread with excerpts from each story within a week...or two... of the deadline.

If you don't see a guessing thread by the middle of October, then you should definitely spam me with reminders to do that. (Seriously, it might fly directly out of my brain).

CHAPTER!!!

I just finished my first sentence! I feel faint..(thud) :sleep:............. {after an hour of horrifying nightmares} :eek: "AAAHHHH!!!" :ninja: "To the Bat Cave!"

Wait wait wait, just wait a minute! I thought yours was done; very concise and artistic, meta and existentialist, too!

I call shenanigans on SB! :D

pH

Cool cool cool...you are all sending me delicious stories that I am eating with my eyes and brain. Thank you.

Remember, your hard, throbbing, inescapable deadline is October 1. I will then send out the requested stories to the requesting requesters.

I will put up a guessing thread with excerpts from each story within a week...or two... of the deadline.

If you don't see a guessing thread by the middle of October, then you should definitely spam me with reminders to do that. (Seriously, it might fly directly out of my brain).

I was distracted by all the hard and throbbing stuff. Totally not my fault.